Montreco OÜ is a company based on local capital established in 2011. It’s main areas of activity are general contracting and project management. Our team consists of over 40 professionals who can do both small-scale construction works as well as major, complicated and innovative projects. We are flexible, reliable and adhere to deadlines. The quality of the works is of utmost importance to us. We value your requests highly and approach everyone individually to offer the best possible solution.
Our goal and obligation is to constantly improve the environmental, occupational safety and quality system. We constantly pay attention to the health of our employees and all others who come into contact with our work process or buildings. We check the occupational safety requirements of ourselves and our subcontractors and analyse our activities and risk factors.
Quality, environmental and occupational safety policies of Montreco
- We build responsibly and comply with all effective legal requirements.
- We adhere to agreements and deadlines when we build.
- It is important to us that our clients are happy with the quality of our work and our communication culture.
- Our duty is to eliminate possible environmental and occupational safety risks and reduce occupational health risks.
- We prevent potential environmental pollution and damage and use resources sustainably.
- We include employees in discussions and their representatives in the improvement of occupational safety in the company.
- Our duty is to constantly improve the environmental, occupational safety and quality system.